The Philips Dynalite DDBC320-DALI is a three-universe controller, ideal for large-scale projects looking for a powerful all-in-one DALI control solution.
This controller operates seamlessly with all other Dynalite controllers, sensors, user interfaces and head-end software, and includes a secured Ethernet port for network communication.
- Single-master solution – Compatible with a range of DALI fittings and devices including DALI fluorescent drivers, DALI electronic low voltage transformers, DALI LED fixtures, DALI emergency lighting fixtures and Philips Dynalite DALI sensors and user interfaces.
- Compatible with DALI 209 drivers – Provides control of tunable white luminaires.
- Driver standby power elimination – Internal switched relay automatically isolates each universe’s power circuit when all drivers are dimmed to 0%.
- Independent universe enumeration – Commission each universe individually without affecting other universes or controller functionality.
- Auto-enumeration – Provides automatic enumeration of DALI drivers when powered on and enables self repair of the network system if a DALI driver fails.
- Silent enumeration – Constantly checks the DALI bus for changes, automatically enumerating individual driver replacements with no disruption to lighting performance.
- UL924 Input – Integrates seamlessly with compatible emergency systems.
- Fully scalable network solution – Direct mapping from DALI to the DyNet network protocol eliminates DALI imposed limits, such as maximum group sizes.
- Inbuilt Ethernet port – Directly connecting to a site’s LAN, the device can securely report its status and pass network messages via the Dynalite PDDEG-S.
- Flexible mounting solution – A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board, supplying power to the controlled lighting circuit.
- Dual functionality – Leverage advantages of a true DALI network solution, whilst still providing access to the full DyNet feature set.
- Integral DALI bus power supply – Removes the need for provision of a separate external power supply and reduces distribution board wiring complexity.
- Driver management tools – Includes lamp and driver status reporting, driver runtime tracking, and emergency test reporting.