Easy to install controller with flexible mounting options
The Philips Dynalite DBC905 is a nine-channel signal dimmer controller, designed for direct installation within ceiling cavities. The device incorporates structured wiring connectors, to enable ready connection without the use of tools.
- Multiple protocols supported – Each control output supports DALI broadcast, DALI addressed, 1-10V and DSI protocols.
- Built-in energy savings – Control signals can be programmed to operate in tandem with five internal switched outputs, which will automatically isolate the power circuit when all associated channels are at 0%. This is a useful feature as DALI drivers still draw significant power when lamps are turned off via a DALI command.
- No tools required – The device is available with connectors suited to three major modular wiring brands – CMS Electracom, Wieland and Wago.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality – Includes lamp and driver failure, circuit run time tracking/lamp life, automated battery tests and Device Online/Offline status indication.
- High-capacity option available – Offers increased capacity, 200 A surge switched outputs and seven DALI loads or ten 1-10V loads per channel.