Controls a wide range of dimmable electronic transformers
The Philips Dynalite DTE1210 trailing edge dimmer controller features 12 channels, with a maximum load per channel of 10 A and a total box load of 120 A. The trailing edge output makes the device suitable for control of both trailing and leading-edge electronic transformers, as well as incandescent lamps and track lighting.
- Operates from three phase supply – Using a three-phase supply when connected to a three-circuit track permits the track to be loaded to maximum rating.
- Voltage regulation and soft start technologies – Protects lamps and extends life dramatically, minimizing re-lamping and ongoing maintenance requirements.
- Naturally ventilated – Integral ventilation in the housing of the unit means that no forced cooling is required, thereby reducing maintenance.
- Interface to other devices – Incorporates multipurpose programmable dry contact and analogue inputs for interfacing to other devices.
- Internal controls – Programmable logic controller capable of comprehensive conditional and sequential logic and arithmetic function processing.
- Options available – Including earth leakage and overload protection on each channel, or three pole circuit breakers.