Directly drive LED fittings with PWM voltage-mode outputs
The Philips Dynalite DDLEDC605GL is designed to control LED loads in decorative architectural lighting applications where creative colour mixing and sequencing is required. The controller provides six pulse width modulated common anode voltage mode outputs, suitable for directly driving high intensity LED sources. The controller is designed for connection to an external DC power supply, enabling the unit to deliver a range of nominal output voltages. The Philips Dynalite DDLEDC605GL is DMX512 compatible and is suitable for the high chase speeds commonly found in display lighting.
- Designed for connection to external power supply – The device is connected to an external DC power supply, enabling the unit to deliver a range of nominal output voltages.
- DMX512 compatible – Capable of receiving native DMX512, allowing use in colour mixing or chase sequence applications, such as those found in display lighting.
- Diagnostic functionality – Device Online/Offline status reporting.
- Flexible mounting solution – A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into a distribution board or other electrical enclosure.
- Naturally ventilated – Requires no forced cooling or maintenance.