The Philips Dynalite DMC2 provides multichannel control via two interchangeable modules. The device is available with a variety of control modules to handle various load types and capacities.
- Single controller solution – Control a multitude of load types from one device, suited to any segment requiring lighting or relay control.
- Phase-cut dimmer module – Selectable per channel for leading or trailing edge output. Compatible with most dimming loads.
- Signal dimming module – Suitable for controlling 1-10V, DSI and DALI broadcast drivers. Built-in relays remove power when channel level is at 0%.
- Relay control module – Suitable for controlling most types of switched loads.
- Flexible mounting solution – Surface or recess mountable enclosure.
- Passive cooling – Fan-less design reduces noise, power consumption and maintenance costs.